top of page
READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. THESE MEASURES SHOULD BE CAREFULLY FULFILLED THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT.
Please note that these procedures are for the month of June, we will revise our conditions as soon as the CNESST we advise.
• Please wait inside your vehicle, your professional responsible for your service will call you once they are ready to receive you.
• If you do not have a cell phone, we will ask you the make and color of your vehicle when the appointment is booked so that your professional can go and greet you when they are ready.
• We ask that you please respect the time of your appointment.
• We ask that you come alone, if you need assistance please contact us in private to identify your needs.
• Note that the entrance door will be locked at all times.
• Upon arrival, we will ask you the following questions:
Please note if you responds yes to one or all of the questions you will be refused entry to the spa.
Do you present any flulike symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever etc)
Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
Have you been subjected to Covid-19 testing within the last 16 days.
Wearing a mask is highly suggested, we reserve the right to refuse anyone who does not wear one. If you do not have a mask some will be available on site, 3$ for procedure masks or 10$ for reusable ones.
• Upon entry you will need to disinfect your hands with sanititizer.
• You will be accompanied by your professional for the entirety of your visit.
• We ask that you PLEASE use the washroom before you come to your visit to limit unnecessary walking around. However the washroom will still be available if necessary and will be disinfected between each use.
• Also note that for the time being there will be no receptionist.
• For the month of June, (we will re-evaluate our conditions in due time)
ALL services will be upon appointment only. No WALK-INS.
For the month of June, children will not be accepted if they require adult supervision. (12 and over)
NO ACCOMPANING PERSON WILL BE PERMITTED.
• We will not be offering any type of beverage during your visit, we recommend you bring your own however please leave with your bottles.
• The refill service for shampoo and conditioner will be suspended during Covid-19
• Please bring the minimum of personal effects.
We invite you to take note of our new price list at www.barbibellespa.ca.
For additional information please contact us by private message.
We understand that these new measures will not satisfy everyone and we are sincerely sorry. It should be understood that these rules are governed by the CNESST and that if we do not rain carefully, our establishment could be closes.
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to seeing you again!
bottom of page